【Manga】An older man suggested to me to make the strongest FPS game team. In addition...Pretty Girl!

【Manga】An older man suggested to me to make the strongest FPS game team. In addition...Pretty Girl!

Thanks for always watching my videos, I'm HOMEKOROSUKE🍙🍙🍙

Please subscribe if you enjoyed the video! Of course I'll be waiting for your comments!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ5htjDatzJssuZH5xd-dIA
We wish to make this channel bigger with the support of our viewers! We'd also like to get more in touch with you guys🐛✨
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out📝

We'll always be waiting for you🍎🍏

🍙We accept fan letters and gifts here:

31/F Roppongi Hills Mori Tower,
6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6131, Japan.

AnyMind Japan
AnyMind Creators Network
【Manga Channel】HoméNoba

*We do not accept dangerous items, raw food, or cash.

🍙Contact us:
info-cn@anymindgroup.com

#HomeNoba #manga #anime #Japan

mangaanimeJapanese Manga

Post a Comment

0 Comments