This plaster won't burn off your skin or disintegrate your clothes!

This plaster won't burn off your skin or disintegrate your clothes!

This plaster won't burn off your skin or disintegrate your clothes! Kemset plaster Lye free

Lots of people ask, Kirk, why do you wear long-sleeve shirts? The lye in stucco will tell that story.
The lye eats through my thick leather boots every six months if I'm lucky. Why do most of the jeans I wear have holes in the knee? Surely no one thinks I care to about fashion. Lye.

If I told the story of how fast I go through clothes or used to anyway, the lye that gets on my clothes burns through my clothes.
One of the comments I get often is, wow, he worked all day and is still clean.
As a rule, I don't like to talk negatively and scare folks, so I say I'm clean as I have to wash my own clothes.
The truth is any stucco that gets on my clothes soaks through and buns my skin then enters my bloodstream, where it goes for a joyride throughout my body.
It's the same with all masons worldwide; whether you apply stucco, plastering, or doing concrete work, welcome to our reality.

Does this bother me, no sir, I have learned to respect and avoid coming into contact with my friend Mr. Stucco; in fact, we have mutual respect for one another.
Sort of like the lion tamer except I have no whip or chair but instead a hawk and trowel.👍

FYI, two months ago, my brother Lou, big strong, and clumsy, Yea, I can say this, he can barely use a phone, let alone a computer, Lou don't have to know how to open a computer.

My brother, Lou, can mix ten tons of stucco every day and carry 200 pounds of stucco up a ladder in a hod all day and every day. That's what I'm talking about.🤔

"What that old saying? " Like a bull in a china shop," That's my brother, lou.
Lost his footing, fell hard into the new stucco, I was applying. His arm today is still inflamed, inraged, red, and raw. Guess why? Lye in all stucco and cement is no joke.

I don’t how many folks realize the importance of whats Kemset lye-free plaster means.
Thus this heart-wrenching story I read.
A 16-year-old girl lost eight of her fingers when they were burned off after becoming set in plaster of Paris.

Or how about when I was young and tried to be cool.
I didn’t wear gloves for an entire week because the guys teased me for being a wuss.
I had to take a week off as all my finger joints would bleed because the lye ate all the skin off my finger joints and palm.
I had to put vaseline on my hands and slip sandwich bags over my hands tied with rubber bands while I slept until they healed.
Can it get worse, you betcha? My sexy first wife would say, ew, baby, don't touch me. Your hands are like sandpaper.
So I wore gloves from then on. Lye Burns is no joke.

This interior, exterior plaster won't burn off your skin like 99% of all exterior plasters! Kemet plaster is lye-free instead. It has Glass beads instead.

This interior, exterior plaster won't burn off your skin like 99% of all exterior plasters! Kemet plaster is lye free. Instead, it has Glass beads.
FYI, this video was at the end of a long day at our third job. So Yea, I was really beaten up. In fact, I asked Jason to drive us home, which is rare.
I was tired, it's obvious in the video, well I lived to plaster another day.
We were showing the kemset plaster on something so easy that it was easy even in my tired and beat-up condition.

Want to view two other videos with this same lime plaster click below
https://youtu.be/LQXJPqlSXbk/ ceiling rat sh!t happens
https://youtu.be/k-ZuqT5eFi8/ exterior pillars on a beautiful day.

Trick question, is lye in stucco and plaster bad to inhale? Yes, indeed it is not good, drink wine instead.

My opinion is, I believe this Kem Set to be a revolutionary plaster product.
I believe folks with sensitive immune systems, if they knew of this choice, would, “No Doubt,” demand this plaster.

Being eco-friendly or, as some say, green as in no toxins in the material, few folks realize the relevance of this statement. I say good for you, as there are too many things in life to ponder about already.

Kem set uses Glass beads. So what's glass made up of? Sand.
They heat the sand or silica up in kiln furnaces to a certain degree to get these glass beads.
I'm no scientist or engineer, but take their word for it, plus it sounds logical.

When I read the ingredients on the bag saw no lye or silica, that's mean this stucco, KemSet’s Eco plaster50, won’t turn redwood black within 2 seconds of landing on it nor will it do the same for anodized windows.
It also means if I get it on my skin, I don’t have to worry about burning my skin or the lye entering my bloodstream transdermally.

https://www.GiordanoPlastering.com
https://www.StuccoPlastering.com
https://www.BayAreaPlastering.com

Feel free to check out our recommended tools on our website below.
https://www.stuccoplastering.com/tools/
Kirk Giordano Plastering Inc.
Kirk & Jason Giordano’s how-to show and tell videos.
Thanks for watching, and have a great day!

This plaster won't burn off your skin or disintegrate your clothesdoes lye in stucco or concrete disintegrate your clothesIs lye in stucco or plaster bad to inhale? yes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments