SuperSkrub QnA PART 1 (Why I started guitar, my influences, How I learn songs)

SuperSkrub QnA PART 1 (Why I started guitar, my influences, How I learn songs)

Finally part 1 of the QnA. I think it's okay to cut then into pieces since I have not reached 20k yet. But I am grateful with what I have!


In this QnA. I explain what got me into guitar playing, Do I like metal music?, My influences, And how I learn fnf songs.

Music used:
• My own work
• Kapi mod - Wocky
• Wii Bowling results
• FNF - Stress (Tankman)
---------------------------------------------

Gear:

Thomson Stratocaster
SX Telecaster VTG series
SX Jazzbass
Ibanez GRX70QA
Fender Champion 20' amplifier
Fender Capo (Blue)
Jazz III Pick(Nylon/Tortex)
Tortex Guitar pick (1.14)
An orange guitar strap
D'addario e. guitar strings (10 gauge)
Fender Stainless Bullets (9 gauge)
Kokko FCP2 Compressor pedal
Movall MP-307 Hammer Noise Gate pedal
Samsung Galaxy A10s (camera)
Shure SM57 microphone

apps used:

Kinemaster
PixelLab
FL Studio

Socials:
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SuperSkrub

Discord:
SuperSkrub # 6280

Join Our Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/vKFy6STdna

SuperskrunSuperskrubQnA

Post a Comment

0 Comments