I'm Live at: https://twitch.tv/christian_hs | Join My DISCORD server: https://discordapp.com/invite/PYZwfH6
************************************
Put In Quest Druid Elise, Is Always Best Choice You Can Do! Barrens Mini-Set Wild | Hearthstone
I had some fun with this, it was nice!
I am listening to a nice song from sir Ed S.
Hehe.
Deck code:
### Custom Druid
# Class: Druid
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (0) Innervate
# 1x (0) Lightning Bloom
# 2x (1) Raven Idol
# 1x (1) Untapped Potential
# 2x (2) Baleful Banker
# 2x (2) Rising Winds
# 2x (2) Wrath
# 1x (2) Zephrys the Great
# 2x (3) Ferocious Howl
# 1x (4) Flobbidinous Floop
# 1x (4) Twig of the World Tree
# 1x (5) Elise the Enlightened
# 2x (5) Oasis Surger
# 2x (5) Starfall
# 1x (6) Emperor Thaurissan
# 2x (6) Nourish
# 1x (7) Overflow
# 1x (8) Splintergraft
# 1x (10) Aviana
# 1x (10) Kun the Forgotten King
# 1x (10) Ultimate Infestation
#
AAEBAe2/BAzWEewV4LsCh84Cm+gCoPMC9fwC+KED9KID/KMD26UD8NQDCVbEBpdov/ICp/cC2akD+bUDrp8E2p8EAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
#Hearthstone
0 Comments