The Continual Revelation Of Who I Am - Daily Prophetic Word

The Continual Revelation Of Who I Am - Daily Prophetic Word

Even though you know me and have considerable history in relationship with me already, and are well acquainted with my spirit, methods, and timing, still there is so much for me to reveal to you. I will reveal my will, plans, ways, but most importantly I also will continue to reveal who I am as well. I will not isolate you in engagement with only my hands, but will make myself accessible to you so you can also come to know my heart. (1)

When I speak of revelation, understand this includes ideas, practices, events and the like, but it also includes my nature, heart, and who I am as well. I made my home within you, and groomed you and fashioned you according to my will. You were bought at a price and belong to me so remain confident of my great love for you, but also remain confident of my intention and desire to continually relate to you and reveal myself to you. (2)

As you know me more and more, you will find there is no one, and nothing, like me. You will find I am altogether lovely, but also altogether unique and completely distinct. The mysteries your heart seeks and desires will all be satisfied in me, for I will not hide myself from you, but will engage with you and intrigue and inspire you to know and experience me more deeply, and more consistently. (3)

Do not be afraid you will become lost, for losing yourself in me is the very purpose and intent of our relationship and bond together. Do not be afraid, as if you will miss what is truly important, but understand knowing me is the top priority. Being with me is the top priority just as fellowshipping with me and allowing me to reveal who I am, and all I am, is also the top priority. (4)

In this you will not be deceived, but will be overjoyed as you are rewarded time and time again, not only for your faithfulness and responsiveness, but for your obedience and courage in your willingness to face the unknown. Walk in this assurance, for I am more than delightful. Walk in this knowledge, for you will learn of me, and drink deeply from me. Walk in this confidence, for I am your greatest delight, endeavor, and pursuit. (5)

(1) Romans 15:4, Habakkuk 2:3, 1 Samuel 16:7
(2) Romans 1:20, Ephesians 3:17, 1 Corinthians 6:20
(3) Deuteronomy 6:4, Colossians 1:16-17, Psalm 37:4, Romans 15:13
(4) Joshua 1:9, Colossians 3:2, 1 John 1:3, 1 Corinthians 6:17
(5) Galatians 6:7, 1 John 4:1, 2 Corinthians 5:7, 2 Timothy 2:13, 2 Corinthians 3:5

Get a Daily Prophetic Word by email at http://www.neilvermillion.com/youtube

neilvermilliondaily prophetic wordprophetic word for today

Post a Comment

0 Comments