asmr speed whispering 🇬🇧🤫📖indistinct soothing sounds help 🚫🤯stop insomnia😴💤🛏relaxing noises🧘‍♀️🇬🇧👂🧠⚡

asmr speed whispering 🇬🇧🤫📖indistinct soothing sounds help 🚫🤯stop insomnia😴💤🛏relaxing noises🧘‍♀️🇬🇧👂🧠⚡

I split my fast whispering/reading aloud into English🇬🇧 and Spanish 🇪🇦tonight and about 20minute videos each.I'm still trying to create the right balance of speed and balance of annunciation of sounds but not too many so your brain latches onto something as I know that's a huge problem for me when I get insomnia and need some indistinct sounds to interrupt my insomniac loop of thinking. I hope you like the videos and let me know what you think oh and don't forget to subscribe(the subscribe button is still not appearing on my videos and I have no idea why),like and hit the notification bell to get a wee nudge when I've uploaded again.It'll really help me get my asmr videos and tingli vibes out to more peeps and I'd rally appreciate it my lovelies.Enjoy and I hope you relax and fall into the deepest of sleeps with a lovely stress free sigh and deep breath. Love and hugs,Leanne 👱‍♀️💗🫂,Mao Mao 🐈💙🐾 & Vader 🐈‍⬛💙🐾🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂 P.S check out my Spanish whispering reading aloud video and see if that gives you the same or more tingles ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡👍😘👍✌

speedwhispering🇬🇧🤫📖indistinct

Post a Comment

0 Comments