Today, I made my favorite pancake fruit again. It’s simple and hassle-free. I put a lot of crispine

Today, I made my favorite pancake fruit again. It’s simple and hassle-free. I put a lot of crispine

Today, I made my favorite pancake fruit again. It’s simple and hassle-free. I put a lot of crispiness and it’s so fragrant! #shorts #food #cooking #trending

Subscribe my channel to watch more interesting videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW0rmW5qthlIBNGyklhfwQw?sub_confirmation=1

Thank You So Much

About this video: food trends, cooking trends, douyin, delicious food, chinese food, cook with tiktok, make hot food, unbox food, make cakes with tiktok, breakfast recipes, recipes Asian, Chinese recipes, European recipes, street food, how to bake, how to cook, cooking challenge, easy breakfast, easy cooking, stir fry recipes, food snacks, simple food, tiktok food, tiktok trends, asian noodle recipes, unique food, famous food, easy food, happy cooking, mom cooking, wife cooking.

food trendscooking trendsdouyin

Post a Comment

0 Comments