Thearchy -feasible remix- || Vs. Bambi (Strident Crisis) || Friday Night Funkin' Mod Remix

Thearchy -feasible remix- || Vs. Bambi (Strident Crisis) || Friday Night Funkin' Mod Remix

I don't think ANYONE was expecting me to upload anything like this lmao

Little known fact, sometimes I like to make arrangements (with my limited knowledge of music theory). While I used @Maevings FLP as a base, I made very substantial changes. (inclusion of a bassline, different amen breaks, risers, redoing the mixing and vocals, etc.) I also made the end a little different.

Like said in the title, I attempted to make the vocals "in theory" feasible to chart (as well as easier on the ears). if more people ask for it, I potentially may make more "feasible remixes" of D&B songs/fan songs. This remix is NOT made to trash on the original. I decided to remix this because I really, really liked it, and respect the artist. I surprisingly, really like Dave & Bambi, I am really fond of the breakcore/hardcore elements and creative use of sampling. I can DEFINETLY understand why one might not like it, but it is certainly not low quality. I can tell there is a lot of thought, love, and effort put into it, and thats coming from someone who gets annoyed seeing ANYTHING FNF in their reccomended.

What may seem shocking to a few of you, is that I used UTAU to receate the vocals for Opposition Expunged. You would be surprised how big of a change resampler do to the quality of the vocal. If you are interested in getting your UTAU rendered vocals to sound similar to the ones in this remix, I may be making a tutorial if enough people ask.

!! I do not prohibit charting, or using this remix in a mod, game, etc. as long as you give me credit. If I see that credit is not given, this remix will be taken down accordingly.

HQ MP3 download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/onepcco903h571k/Thearchy_-feasible_remix-.mp3/file
INSTRUMENTAL: https://www.mediafire.com/file/w6yr8oi2m3dreas/Thearchy_-feasible_remix-_instrumental.mp3/file

CHECK OUT THE MOD AND ORIGINAL TRACK!

Vs. Bambi (Strident Crisis): https://gamebanana.com/mods/362373
THEARCHY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAZTitENKg0

.ust, remix, UTAU voice provider, tuning, mixing, illustration: @j0ey (me)
song + base flp: @Maevings (go give em a sub their music SLAPS)
UTAUloid: Rodney Osbourne
Mod: Vs. Bambi (Strident Crisis)

#FNF#UTAU#fnf utau

Post a Comment

0 Comments