med school vlog // an exceptionally busy/productive day in my life 🔥

med school vlog // an exceptionally busy/productive day in my life 🔥

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for dropping by ✨

Today's video is a day in my life. Fridays are always busy but this day was especially busy 😮‍💨Wherever you are, I hope you are staying safe and sound with your loved ones🤍


I am a half Filipino and half Japanese med student from the Philippines. I was born and raised here in the Philippines but I used to visit Japan every year (until the pandemic happened 😢). I am currently a second-year medical student. I hope this video can motivate as much as many people ❤️

Please do hit that subscribe button 🙇🏻‍♀️ I you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to write them below.

Music:
Book Bag - E’s Jammy Jams
Music by Joey Howard - Game - https://thmatc.co/?l=9568ACBD
Music by nodisco. - Thoughts From Your Car - https://thmatc.co/?l=6772CF1A

#japanesemedstudent #studyvlog #medschoolvlog #海外医学生 #medschoolphilippines

chaichai med studentchai Japanese med student

Post a Comment

0 Comments