Forty-second day into 365 day weight transformation!

Forty-second  day into 365 day weight transformation!

Forty-second day into 365 day weight transformation!

Welcome back to day 42/365 of my weight loss transformation! In today’s daily bread I look at Hebrews 13:15. Our prayers may not be answered instantly, but they are answered in God’s time. Always give praise like you already received your answer. Today I got my steps in. I drank 2 gallons of water and kept my nutrition on point. I have been sleeping and I feel well rested. Thanks again for joining me! Comment with any content you would like to see in the future. Subscribe if you haven’t already. Share with a friend. Stay blessed 🙏🏾

# BRBFitness93 #weightlossjourney #dailybread #transformation #fitness #ibeatdiabetes #ketodiet #intermittentfasting #dadbod

Forty-secondweighttransformation!

Post a Comment

0 Comments