So difficult Sam Rainsy Khmer at US know him clearly stop believe on him by James Sok

So difficult Sam Rainsy Khmer at US know him clearly stop believe on him by James Sok

Title: So difficult Sam Rainsy Khmer at US know him clearly stop believe on him by James Sok

Come here me #Umedia #JamesSok

I hope you love my channel on the way to tracking my news, here is my best option which I do work for you to show my content news with the mostly talking on Khmer society, that are hot news, and it will show you audiences from the social realistic critical idea to many Cambodian. Whatever, I think it is great way to our people create their thinking knowledge for the base understanding the real problems society that will happening in Khmer surrounding. Amazing way, many styles are making human know not comfort on this content, However, they are do not deeply thinking on the main benefit with their listening on Khmer society news, and they just use their eye to judge at the surrounding of Cambodia society problems. I regret you first for something’s I was wrong on something liver talking, but I will raise up the meaning videos to make sure you get the best news and clearly understand on Khmer and the world hot news with my template.

The new innovation is the best way to create a new acknowledgement for human life style, so hear is the best place to get the root of the knowledge from live show with super power knowledge people. Learning is the first day of human developing, so all people need to get training and orientation to get the real info for the base of people thinking. People around the world can learn from everywhere by schooling, home schooling, social schooling, formal schooling and education which the most important from social media schooling that it is the most reasons I build this content come up for training you from making videos of Cambodian liver news to Khmer people in and out country who love to listen Khmer developing and real social hot news.

Here for you understand my content I need to introduces some liver in my channel such as the most super famous live show nearly every days as Mr. Sakoun Sok or James Sok live show, Sorn Dara live show, Sakuntheaarak Long live show, Sona Ro talk show, The Cambodia Daily, Kim Sok live show, Sok Tuoch speech, Samdech HUNSEN speech, RFA Khmer Radio, RFA etc.,. That all of that contents are the news in Cambodia.

I am feeling that my content is not complete all people in the many different style so some of you will critical or bad feeling on my content, so I hope all of thought will be open heart to listen with something that you thought necessary for you will be catch it up and some bad will leave it out with generous thinking to make Khmer can get develop thinking together. So the last I hope my content will be spread knowledge to the most people who similar categories on the world to bring them to get new knowledge and comfort living together in the peaceful world. Finally we will reach YouTube threshold 100k subscriber together for spread the knowledge to people in country as abroad.

Many Thanks with best regard goal together,
I love you, you love Khmer, Khmer love each other, Khmer will be stronger,

Here is more videos for you need:

Mr. Sakoun Sok or James Sok live showSorn Dara live showSakuntheaarak Long live show

Post a Comment

0 Comments