SIL Demands I Give Her My Baby Bc I Already Have Two Kids & I Joke 'OK' But Now She Wants To Sue Me!

SIL Demands I Give Her My Baby Bc I Already Have Two Kids & I Joke 'OK' But Now She Wants To Sue Me!

My sister in law can't have babies and I'm pregnant with my third. So she comes up with brilliant idea and says she wants to adopt my baby because I already have two kids and it's too much for me. It's unfair I have kids while she's not. I just jokingly said ok because what else can I do. But now my baby is here and she demands I give him to her or or she's suing for breaking our agreement.

#aitademand #aitasisterinlaw #redditstories

If you want your story removed from a video, please email me at ask.elana.yt@gmail.com

Submit your stories and chat with me at ask.elana.yt@gmail.com

redditreddit storiesask reddit

Post a Comment

0 Comments