CAPRICORN ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ธ THE WAY YOU BOSS'D UP IS LEGENDARY! NOVEMBER 2021

CAPRICORN ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ธ THE WAY YOU BOSS'D UP IS LEGENDARY! NOVEMBER 2021

Hi, My name is Ze! Welcome to Pink Aura Tarot where we guide, we inspire and we motivate each other!✨๐Ÿงฟ

I am a intuitive tarot reader! ๐Ÿ”ฎ I do not tolerate any negativity on my channel. I do not have all of the answers! I can only give you genuine advice and guidance.✨

Interested in a personal reading from me??

BOOK A READING HERE ⬇️

click this link to submit your info⬇️

https://www.pinkauratarot.com/book-a-reading-price-list.html

EMAIL ME::: pinkauratarot@gmail.com or

PINK AURA TAROT READINGS๐Ÿ’– (VIDEO FORMAT)

1 QUESTION: $12

2 QUESTIONS: $24

3 QUESTIONS: $36

4QUESTIONS: $48

CURRENT ENERGY READING: $60

NEW LOVE READING: $60

SPECIFIC PERSON LOVE READING: $60

*READINGS ARE DONE IN VIDEO FORMAT SENT VIA EMAIL*

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

PAYPAL: http://paypal.me/pinkauratarot

CASHAPP: https://cash.app/$PinkAuraTarot



๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ
Follow me on insta ๐Ÿ˜Š instagram.com/pinkauratarot

#capricorn #tarotreading

capricorn november 2021capricorn november 2021 tarotcapricorn november 2021 love

Post a Comment

0 Comments