Blender-Inadequate Protection Funny Animation With Eng. Subtitles

Blender-Inadequate Protection Funny Animation With Eng. Subtitles

A 3D Cartoon Styled Short Blender animation with a Hilarious twist. It has pretty landscape and good 3d graphics. It is an easy to follow story line. I make the CGI animation with Blenders Eevee Render Engine on this one. It has a giant beast, the two will have to deal with or maybe meet their demise! It is a 3d short film/animation about a cavewoman that heard some troubling news about another fellow caveman. So she decides to check out the news for her self. #Funny #Dark Humor #Animation #Sexy

I do buy some of the models I use in each animation to speed up the process and make my own from time to time. I primarily use CG Trader for anything I buy, or Artstation. I am not really an tutorial page ,but could help with questions if you have any. I made this animation in about 3 to 4 days. If you want to request and video please make sure that you are Subscribed. Otherwise, I won't take it into consideration. Thanks :)

I have plenty of more animations to follow. So please subscribe and help me grow!

Thanks,
MT

Blender-InadequateProtectionFunny

Post a Comment

0 Comments