🎊🔮 Suprise Random Zodiac Reading❗️🎊 (The selected Zodiac Signs are in the description)⬇️💫

🎊🔮 Suprise Random Zodiac Reading❗️🎊 (The selected Zodiac Signs are in the description)⬇️💫

TAKE WHAT RESONATES AND LEAVE WHAT DOESNT! KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF! KEEP IT MOVING.🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

My Linktree: https://linktr.ee/MysticalMermaidLight

🌟🔮I AM CURRENTLY OPEN FOR READINGS! Booking in my Link tree link. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.🌟🧜🏽‍♀️🌺🌊

https://linktr.ee/MysticalMermaidLight

💌Email: mysticalmermaidlight@gmail.com

This reading is for everyone. Please feel free to flip the gender roles and to also flip the energy. 💖💚💛🧡💙❤️💜💞

🧜🏽‍♀️Hello I am thee original Mystical Mermaid. If you’re wanting more magic follow me on Twitter and Instagram for random channeled messages and daily card pulls. Please feel free to DM me on Instagram or Twitter if you are interested in a personal reading.💝🐚🌊🌺

My Link Tree Link, With All Of My Information Is Below:
https://linktr.ee/MysticalMermaidLight

Instagram: @MysticalMermaidLight
Twitter: @TayMorLove

I Will Not Tolerate Bullying. I Will Not Tolerate Disrespectful Comments. Respect this channel and respect those who comment under video. This is a safe space. If you have an issue with this FREE GENERAL PICK A CARD or Zodiac Reading then please feel free to go to someone else’s page. Remember Karma works both ways. You reap what you sow. 👁God Bless.🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

💝Tip Jar:🍯
CashApp: $TayMysticalMermaid
Venmo: MysticalMermaidLight
🧿🧿🧿🧿☀️🐚🧜🏽‍♀️🌊🌺🌙🌟🧿🧿🧿🧿

✨⏳Time Stamps⌛️✨

♏️ Scorpio 2:40

♐️ Sagittarius 45:11


🧿⚠️Do not comment asking about time stamps. I will post them when I have the time. If you have the time to comment about it then you can post it. This is a free reading. Have patience and be polite. You can also book a personal reading with me if you don’t want to wait for time stamps. Or you can move on to another reader. I will block anyone who asks about time stamps.⚠️🧿

⚠️Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only.

#scorpio #sagittarius #zodiac #zodiacsigns #astrology #pickacard #taymysticalmermaidlight #tarot #mysticalmermaid #mysticalmermaidlight #originalmysticalmermaid #oracle #psychic #medium #intuitivereader #selfcare #selflove #guidance #motivation #healing #highvibrations #lightworker #magician #Queen #healer #empress #divinefeminine #highpriestess #Goddess #starseed #angel #tarotreader #oraclecards #tarotcards #blessings #reiki #spiritualcoach #love

🎊🔮SupriseRandom

Post a Comment

0 Comments