HOW I MANAGED FIBROIDS FOR 5 YEARS | ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT FOR FIBROIDS | MY FIBROID JOURNEY/STORY

HOW I MANAGED FIBROIDS FOR 5 YEARS |  ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT FOR FIBROIDS |  MY FIBROID JOURNEY/STORY

Hey Everyone !
In this video I share my experience with fibroid, over half a decade long. I tried so many alternative methods. Some worked, some did not. I learnt lessons from those experiences.

I feel like I could not do this topic justice, like I would have wanted. But I also did not want the video to be too long so please feel free to use the comments if you have any questions. Thank you for watching and please subscribe before you leave.

#myfibroidstory #overcomingfibroids #eliminatingfibroids #removefibroidswithoutsurgery


Shop on Konga
http://www.konga.com/?k_id=ihuken

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=7a9b887e840720

MANAGEDFIBROIDSYEARS

Post a Comment

0 Comments