Medical Education in USA| Student Guide| USMLE| Residency| Fees| Family Medicine| obgyn| Jobs & More

Medical Education in USA| Student Guide| USMLE| Residency| Fees| Family Medicine| obgyn| Jobs & More

All your questions you wanted to ask me regarding medical education and student life in USA have been explained by my cousin Sadhika who is FMOB, MD graduated from USA.
Please share with your dear family and friends who shares similar aspiration or want to pass the information to their mutual friends.

I like to share the information as much as I can, even in the field am not related to. It will be really encouraging to me if you like the video, share and who so ever asked these questions please take time out to comment below on the content shared.

If you have any questions please ask in comments below and they will be answered. Thank you!

INSTAGRAM - https://instagram.com/sahaja_madhuri
Email/Collab - sahaja.madhuri9@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER: The information provided below is only specific for my lifestyle and should not be considered as professional advice.

#Medschool #doctor #studentlife

MedicalEducationStudent

Post a Comment

0 Comments