Advent Calendar — Shoppers Drug Mart Edition! Revealing Products 15, 16, 17 & 18!

Advent Calendar — Shoppers Drug Mart Edition! Revealing Products 15, 16, 17 & 18!

I’m using another Advent Calendar all year long! This one is the Shoppers Drug Mart Advent Calendar 2020. It contains 24 boxes and I’ve been and I’ve been revealing 2 boxes per month throughout 2021.

Want to hear what I thought of picks 13 & 14 and see me reveal picks 15, 16, 17 & 18? (Yes, I’m a little behind…) Then watch this video!

On a related note:

Show some love pretty please: If you want to see more of this type of video, please give it a thumbs up. :)

And, of course, if you like the content on this channel, please consider subscribing! Come on, jump in, the water’s fine!

(Oh, and click on the notification bell if you want to be notified of new videos!)

I hope you enjoy this review and the reveal of my new picks.
Let me know what you think!

XOXO

Hélène

If you want to follow me, you can find me on:

Twitter: @HMM_Makeup
InstaGram: @hmm_helene

Other Stuff:

The thoughts I express in this video are my own. Unless indicated right up front, I am not compensated in any way for the opinions I share with you.

Products Mentioned: Darphin, Hydraskin, Too Faced, Better Than Sex, BTS, Lise Watier, Lift Eye Patches, Lancôme, Lip Lacquer, Estée Lauder, Estee Lauder, Revitalizing Supreme+, Night Cream, Origins, Ginzing, Gel Moisturizer

Related Links (in order of appearance or relevance):

Intro video for the Shoppers Beauty Advent Calendar: https://youtu.be/g0Th4oKgOjs

Last Update: https://youtu.be/p5pyZbBQTk4

Makeup & Skin Care:

Skin Care: Kate Somerville Ceramides + Omegas serum, Sephora, AMA Amino Acid Water Gel Mask, Estée Lauder Eye Repair Night Mask

Face: Physicians Formula BB Cream, Tarte Tarteist Contour, Joe Fresh Peach Dream Cream Blush, Cover FX Moonlight Cream Highlighter

Eyes:
Essence 2-in-1 eye shadow as base
Smashbox Matte Exposure palette:
- Brown/taupe to set base
- Blackberry to deepen outer lid, outer crease and as liner on lower lash line
UD Moondust shadow in Solstice on inner to outer lid (fading to outer edge)
KVD Tattoo Liner on upper lash line
Brows: ABH Brow Wiz in Taupe + ABH Clear Brow Gel
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide Ons: Zero on upper waterline
Mascara: UD Lash Freak on upper lashes

Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

Lips: Elizabeth Arden 37 Smokey Plum

Nails: Iced Frappé by Ciaté London

Intro/Outro: The Grand Affair by Coupe
Free on the YouTube Audio Library.

For professional inquiries, please use one of the following addresses:

HMM_Makeup@mail.com

Hélène Massicotte
P.O. Box 99900
UW 810705
RPO MARION
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada
R2H 2B1

Note regarding the mailing address: If signature is required, package will be refused delivery.

BeautyMakeupSkin Care

Post a Comment

0 Comments