9 Years ago, Wife affair. I had to drag the other men out of my own house. Surviving infidelity

9 Years ago, Wife affair. I had to drag the other men out of my own house. Surviving infidelity

I have reached out to a counsler, to see what they have to tell me, and so far we are just in that "getting to know you phase" but it helps to get it out.

I have never been able to get the image of them in bed together out of my head, and I often wonder if I am gone for work, what's going on.

I dont want to have those feelings anymore, that's what I am hoping the counselor can help me with.

It's been 9 years since it happened, and there isnt a day goes by that something doesnt tick a memory or a thought of what happened.



#revenge #cheating #relationship

20 year voice actor bringing you real stories, hope you guys learn something from these stories.

askredditaskreddit questionreddit funny stories

Post a Comment

0 Comments