SOLO FEMALE BUS LIFE - Hello YouTube! - A Message to folks considering Bus Life

SOLO FEMALE BUS LIFE - Hello YouTube! - A Message to folks considering Bus Life

WELL HELLO THERE!

My name is Dorit (Like Dorit-o without the “o”) and this is my very first soirée into the world of YouTube!
I have never edited a video before nor really yammered on about my life to a camera so please BE KIND!

I’m taking this leap into the great internet unknown because I wanted to try something new and step out of my comfort zone. I wanted to tell more people my stories. I wanted to connect with more little Bus Hobbits like myself!

So, If you’ve made is this far, thank you dear friend!
A little about myself:
- I use she/her pronouns
- I’ve been a plant based granola hobbit for nearly 4 years
- I’ve lived in a bus for nearly 1 year
- I love telling people the ridiculously embarrassing things that happen to me (stick around the channel for story time!)
- I am SO excited (read: screaming) to connect with more bus weirdos out there!

I am so nervous (LIKE SO NERVOUS) about this 12 minute video. It’s amazingly hard putting myself out on the internet in this way so if you wouldn’t mind leaving me a little love in the comments I would greatly appreciate it!

Anyhoo, thanks a million!

Dorit (aka the Bus Hobbit)

If you’d like to find me and message me on Instagram: @doritann

FEMALEHelloYouTube!

Post a Comment

0 Comments