Blurry Eyes - Ghost In A Photograph (Audio)

Blurry Eyes - Ghost In A Photograph (Audio)

Official audio for ”Ghost In A Photograph​” by Blurry Eyes
Listen to Blurry Eyes: https://bit.ly/blurryeyeslovefades
Subscribe to the official Blurry Eyes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzxXWjWuivLfnX5B4e8suiw?sub_confirmation=1

Follow Blurry Eyes
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/blurryeyesofficial/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blurryeyesofficial
Website: https://bit.ly/blurryeyeslovefades
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/2cXz6lcJUuISDwPYM1mbpP

Lyrics :
You’re my favorite nightmare
You’re the devil at my door
But you’re never there to care
As im laying on the floor

Just a ghost on your voicemail
You never answered to
Trapped in a text I can’t send
« I’m falling too »

You’re just a wraith who’s shining
In the light of my rage when I'm alone
Give me a break, you’re blinding
I’m about to fall

And I’m scared
And I’m bored
When I’m there
And you’re not
And I’m dying to know where you are

Girl you said
You were lost
Well, you stray
In my thoughts
Your name will be my epitaph
Oooh

I couldn’t find the will to come
And give you back your keys
I’m mad about your cherry plum
When you drop down on your knees

Just a ghost on a picture
From a past memory
A footnote for the future
Next sad story

Girl you said
You were lost
But, you stray
In my thoughts
You’re just a ghost in a photograph

Produced and mixed by Pierre Maucotel, Blue Dusk Studio
#BlurryEyes #GhostInAPhotograph #AlternativeRock

Blurry EyesBlurry Eyes love fadesVintage Rock

Post a Comment

0 Comments