5 British Words Every Expat Must Know || American React Part 4 || Piece of Piss || 4K

5 British Words Every Expat Must Know || American React Part 4 || Piece of Piss || 4K

#5000subscribers #youtube #monetization #England #AmericanReacts
#Expat #AmericanReacts
As an expat from America living in the UK for several years I know have a unique perspective of what life is like to live abroad and I thought I would share with you a few tings. This is my Life in the United Kingdom series from an American Expat and I hope you enjoy. This video is about 5 British words you pick up when you move to the UK. There are thousands of words that are used day to day so by no means is this the full list. Living overseas is a great experience for anyone as it expands your horizons and gets you to see more of the world. Here I discuss how my 10 plus years of living overseas has added words to my day to day vocabulary. Bloke, Fit (Fit Bird), Cheers, Piece of Piss,, You got to be shitting me.

Life in the United KingdomExpat living in the UKLife of an expat

Post a Comment

0 Comments