MY 5 MINUTE FRESHEN UP ROUTINE AFTER A LONG DAY

MY 5 MINUTE FRESHEN UP ROUTINE AFTER A LONG DAY

After a long day a warm relaxing bath sounds like a dream, a bath full of bubbles that feels like a cuddle and hug all wrapped in one, today was that day for me, I just needed a quick warm relaxing bath to get me ready for a cosy sleep because I need to be awake early in the morning.

Baths are notoriously known as a relaxing pampering experience, but sometimes it's a quick in and out experience too.

So this video shows you my simple 5min bath / hygiene routine at night.

Thank you for watching and supporting my channel


Music : Epidemic Sound
Penny Lane - YouMe
Gloria Tells - My galaxy

#5minuteroutine
#bodycare
#bedtime
#hygiene
#relaxing

SelfcareNight-timeHygiene

Post a Comment

0 Comments